Meeting at Massachusetts National Cemetery
- The local transfer of the remains to the funeral home from the place of death.
- Professional services to gather information for the death certificate & necessary authorizations.
- Professional services to arrange honors and committal services
- Reporting to State, Federal and Local Agencies as required.
- Use of the funeral home website for a death notice and online guestbook for the deceased.
- Basic Sheltering of remains as needed.
- Other preparation of the deceased.
- Basic steel casket.
- Transportation to cemetery
The above package price is for at need services and does not allow for any deductions or deletions
does it include cash advance items or other expenses such as, but not limited, to:
municipal permits or certified copies of death, clergy.
Prices are effective as of:
January 15, 2022
Prices are subject to change without notice.
This general price list is for distribution by the Wareham Village Funeral Home only and not for republication or reproduction. Reproduction or referencing in whole or in part without written permission from the Wareham Village Funeral Home is strictly prohibited.