Cremation is a form of disposition. Currently the most common form of disposition is earth burial, though the choice of cremation is rising. If one chooses cremation, a funeral service is still available. Visiting hours, a church service, graveside service or memorial service are still available choices if one selects cremation. Saying farewell is an important part of accepting a loss. Being able to grieve and celebrate the life and memories of a loved one will help in the healing process.
Our current and most affordable cremation service as shown on our General Price List is $1,700.00 This amount is for a local immediate, direct cremation or cremation without any attended rites or ceremonies.
- We are a Massachusetts licensed Funeral Home, family owned and operated.
- Local transportation from place of death to the funeral home.
- Completion of necessary paperwork.
- Sheltering of deceased as needed (MA requires a 48 hour waiting period).
- Minimum crematory required ridged cremation container.
- Local transportation to a licensed Massachusetts crematory.
- Crematory fee
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Medical Examiners fee.
- Temporary cremation container for cremains.
- Transportation of cremated remains from crematory to our facility or local delivery of cremated remains.
- We also offer a website listing and website guestbook.
River-Side Authorization for cremation and disposition
Vine Hills Authorization for cremation and disposition
Cremation process disclosure
What questions should I ask of my funeral or cremation provider?
- Are they a licensed Massachusetts facility in good standing?
- Are they a licensed Massachusetts Funeral Director in good standing?
- Who is transferring my loved one and are they licensed to do so?
- Can I ask to see a State issued License or identification provided by the Div. of Professional Licensure? (Yes)
- Where are you temporarily sheltering my loved one?
- Can we meet with the funeral director?
- Will the funeral director return our loved ones cremains?
Check a License: